Note: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, our lounges in Abu Dhabi are closed. We will reopen them as soon as we can.
We’re pleased to offer STPC to all of our guests in First and Business, as well as Economy guests on certain routes. All guests must have a transit time of between 8 – 24 hours in Abu Dhabi. Guests are able to make use of the AEROTEL hotel in Abu Dhabi (either in or outside of the airport), or airport lounge if no accommodation is available.
Here’s everything you need to know:
· Guests must have a transit period of 8 – 24 hours in Abu Dhabi airport
· Connecting flights must be Etihad Airways operated
· Guests booked on Other Airline (OAL) or a flight operated by an Etihad Airways Partner (EAP) may be accepted on request
· STPC applies to the first scheduled flight connecting from Abu Dhabi
· Guests may choose to book a flight with a longer transit time but more direct route, and if all conditions are satisfied, STPC will be provided; for instance, CCJ-AUH-LAX-SFO has a shorter transit time in Abu Dhabi but CCJ-AUH-SFO is a more direct route
· STPC requests must be made at least five days before departure
· STPC must be requested in the PNR and queued to Queue city AUH on Queue number 501 with Prefatory code 11 – this must be done at the time of booking and confirmed by the Etihad STPC desk – Abu Dhabi
· ID / AD / FOC / diplomatic discounted tickets are not eligible for STPC
· STPC is applicable on STA tickets (000) only where POS is Australia for sectors mentioned under STPC Table- Australia
· STPC is subject to availability
Premium and Economy Guests
Make your STPC request at your EY office or contact us for assistance.