It’s time to make the most of longer connection times. Guests who have a connection time of 10 – 24 hours in Abu Dhabi can now book complimentary accommodation with Transit Connect. Conditions apply.
If your customer’s connection time in Abu Dhabi is 10 – 24 hours, you can book them complimentary accommodation nearby. Choose from the Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Airport or Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre.
Applies to Economy, Business and First guests on eligible routes* with Etihad Airways.
You must book at least five days before your arrival in Abu Dhabi.
All hotels are subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.
Transit connect is available for guests with a connection time of 10 – 24 hours in Abu Dhabi who:
The steps to book Transit connect depend on whether you’re booking for an individual or a group of nine or more people.
To book a Transit connect for an individual, please submit your request at least five days before the flight departure date.
Confirm your guest meets all eligibility requirements then visit etihad.com/stopover and select Transit connect.
Enter the guest’s last name and Etihad booking reference.
Pick your hotel, and we’ll do the rest for you. You will receive your hotel voucher instantly.
To book a Transit connect for a group, please submit your request at least 12 days before the flight departure date.
Confirm your guests meet all eligibility requirements.
Let us know the passenger details by fill in this form
Our team will send you confirmation of the hotel reservation within seven days.
We’ve introduced a virtual credit card to make booking a stopover quicker and easier for agents and trade partners.
On the payment page, use the following virtual credit card details to complete the booking.
Name on card: The name of your travel agency
Card number: 5552 3700 9739 4801
Expiry: 12 2022
This card will only work on the stopover booking page.
All bookings will be monitored to ensure they comply with Transit connect terms and conditions.
Yes. You can book Transit connect for both legs of a trip. For individual bookings, you can only request hotel accommodation for the return journey when the outbound flight has been flown.
Yes. A minimum fare of US $500 per person applies for one-way flights, and US $750 per person for return flights. Includes fares and taxes.
Yes. It is your customers' responsibility to make sure that they pre-arrange all required visas before they fly.
No, meals and transport are not included as part of this offer.
All hotels have an early check-in policy for guests to make the most of their connection time in Abu Dhabi. When your customers check in, they have exactly 24 hours before they have to check out.
Credit card details are required at the time of booking to guarantee the hotel reservation. The card will only be charged by the hotel in case of a no-show or for personal expenses incurred by the guest at the hotel, during their stay. On the payment page, use the virtual credit card details to complete the booking.
To cancel, please contact email@example.com for individual bookings three (3) working days before you are scheduled to arrive the hotel and firstname.lastname@example.org ten (10) working days for group bookings.
If the flight has changed, please contact us as soon as possible to rebook.
1. You must make sure your customers meet all entry requirements for Abu Dhabi before booking accommodation.
2. All guests must meet all vaccination and testing requirements for Abu Dhabi. This will depend on origin, destination and transit time. Read more at etihad.com/destinationguide.
3. Minimum transit time of 10 – 24 hours in Abu Dhabi applies.
4. Offer consists of a complimentary one-night stay (room rate only) at selected hotels subject to these terms and conditions.
5. Available for guests flying in Economy, Business and First via Abu Dhabi on select Etihad Airways routes. Excludes GCC, Middle East and select destinations in Africa*.
Tel Aviv (TLV)
*Travel between two cities under the excluded cities list is not permitted
6. Valid for bookings made in any fare choice within any class on Etihad Airways issued tickets starting with 607, provided that the ticket must meet the minimum fare (in USD) as follow:
Transiting Abu Dhabi once
Transiting Abu Dhabi twice
USD 500 per person
USD 750 per person
Fare mentioned above is the fare value plus the Airline Fuel Fee (YQ) and taxes. Excludes award upgrades or cash plus miles promotions and redeemed miles ticket.
7. Valid for passengers travelling on one-way or return tickets. The lead passenger on the hotel booking must be at least 21 years old.
8. Transit connect can only be requested for the outbound leg of your journey, via Abu Dhabi. You can request Transit connect for your return leg only after you have completed your outbound flight. [For example, Amsterdam -Abu Dhabi -Sydney return]
9. Hotel bookings must be made via etihad.com – make sure you have a confirmed flight booking first. You can also book your Transit connect with a travel agent.
10. Reservations made directly with the hotel will not be valid for this offer and cannot be amended by Etihad Airways without exception.
11. Transit connect cannot be split across separate legs of the journey to avail multiple free accommodation offers.
12. Valid for tickets booked for travel from 17 March 2022 to 31 December 2022.
13. Changed or amended tickets will still be eligible for Transit connect as long as they include a minimum transit period in Abu Dhabi of between 10 – 24 hours.
14. Offer is valid for travel and hotel accommodation from 17 March 2022 to 31 December 2022, excluding blackout dates during major events and conferences. These blackout dates include but are not limited to World Future Energy Summit (WFES), Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition & Conference (ADIPEC), Formula 1TM (F1TM), Islamic Public Holidays (Eid Al Fitr and Eid Al Adha), Christmas & New Year Festive Period. Please check availability online at the time of booking.
15. Credit card details are required at the time of booking in order to guarantee the hotel reservation. The card will only be charged by the hotel if you do not arrive at the hotel and for other personal expenses incurred by the guests at the hotel during their stay. For conditions on use of debit and credit cards refer to this link and these are implied incorporated herein.
16. For flights that do not fall within the above specified periods, any other available hotel rates at the time of booking will be offered.
17. All hotel accommodations (including this Transit connect offer) is subject to availability at the time of booking. We reserve the right to offer an alternative hotel of a similar standard. No liability will be accepted by Etihad where flight bookings have been made and/or flight tickets are issued and if no hotel availability exists.
18. This is an interim complimentary product offering by Etihad Airways and can be withdrawn at any time at the sole discretion of the airline. Etihad reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to change the Transit connect offering and its terms and conditions at any time without notice.
19. Transit connect bookings are not eligible for upgrade to a higher class of hotel room or suite.
20. Hotel rates are inclusive of a 10% service charge, 6% tourism fee, 4% municipality fee and 5% VAT known at the time of producing this tariff. Etihad Airways reserves the right to adjust the quoted rates on the website without prior notice to reflect any increase or changes in the amount of hotel tariffs, government or municipality fees and/or taxes as applicable in the UAE.
21. For individual passenger bookings: all Transit connect hotel accommodations must be pre-booked 120 hours (five days) prior to their arrival date at the hotel.
22. For group bookings: all Transit connect accommodations must be pre-booked 12 days prior to the arrival date at the hotel. You must submit your request to email@example.com alongside with the group PNR, room requirements per guest and transit date. All group accommodation is subject to hotel availability at the time of request.
23. Hotel reservations can be made for up to two adults and two children (under 12 years old) per room, subject to the hotel’s policy on maximum room occupancy.
24. All extra charges and costs incurred by the guests during the stay (including breakfast, meals, laundry, room service and telephone) are to be borne by the guest. These must be paid directly to the hotel. A credit card will be required upon check-in.
25. To cancel, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for individual bookings three (3) working days before you are scheduled to arrive the hotel and email@example.com ten (10) working days for group bookings. Cancellation charges will apply otherwise. Specific and more restrictive cancellation charges will apply during peak periods, for instance public holidays, exhibitions, conferences, special events, Formula 1, Eid Holidays, Christmas and New Year. The cancellation charges for the respective hotel will be informed at the time of booking. Exceptions might apply at the discretion of the hotel.
26. Etihad Airways reserve the right to cancel any Transit connect booking that does not meet these terms and conditions.
27. Separate terms and conditions apply to flight tickets and hotels booked in separate transactions.
29. As part of booking the Transit connect offer you may be directed to third party websites and booking engine, and while we use all reasonable endeavors to make website and associated services available, we cannot guarantee that these third-party websites will operate continuously or without interruption.
30. The Etihad website may contain links and pointers to internet sites maintained by third parties. Etihad does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on such third-party sites. Third-party links and pointers are included solely for your convenience, and do not constitute any endorsement or assumption of liability by us. You assume sole responsibility and liability for use of third-party links, pointers, software and booking engine. Your access to and use of software and other materials on, or through, the third-party website is solely at your own risk. Etihad makes no warranty whatsoever about the reliability, stability or virus-free nature of such software.
31. By accessing and using the Transit connect booking and Etihad website, you agree to accept, without modification, limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions contained herein and incorporated (the "Agreement"). You represent and warrant you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use the website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
32. Travel on Etihad Airways is subject to standard fare rules and Etihad’s Conditions of Carriage available at [https://www.etihad.com/en-ae/legal/terms-and-conditions], and are implied incorporated herein.
33. These terms and conditions and the relationship between the guests and Etihad are governed by laws of United Arab Emirates as applied in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. Your use of the Transit connect offering and these terms and conditions is subject to the laws of the United Arab Emirates and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
34. Any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdictions of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Courts and laws of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
35. If you have any queries about these Transit connect terms and conditions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.