Our Fare Choices were launched in 2015 to offer guests the ability to tailor their journey according to their needs. From 16 December, we will revise our Fare Choices and pricing structure in all cabins across all routes. This will include new fare types that offer a simplified structure and greater product differentiation.
· Our Fare Choice branding will be updated
· Economy Fare Choice options will reduce from four to three Fare Choices
· Etihad tactical campaigns will be sold under a dedicated brand in Economy
· T class fares will be reserved exclusively for tactical fare promotions
· Current T class fare levels will be re-accommodated into the existing fare ladder
· A new FBC logic will apply; bookings must be ticketed by 15 December under the current fare conditions
· Tickets reissued from 16 December will be subject to the new fare conditions
· Etihad Airways new network fuel surcharge policy will take effect on 16 December 2020 in parallel with our new Fare Choices
If you need any further information, please contact your Etihad Airways representative.
Thank you for your continued support.