Dear Trade Partner,
We have some important information about our upcoming flights to Kuwait.
Kuwait travel restrictions extended
As a directive from the DGCA, travel restrictions have been extended to all non-Kuwaiti passengers entering Kuwait.
The below passengers only will be permitted to travel to Kuwait:
1. First-degree relatives of Kuwaiti nationals
2. Domestic workers travelling with a Kuwaiti sponsor
3. Diplomatic passport holders travelling for a diplomatic mission
4. MOH employees
5. Private medical sector employees according to the approved list from Ministry of Health
6. Direct families of any of the above passengers (with a valid residence visa)
7. Governmental medical staff
Before travelling to Kuwait, all passengers must:
Remember: COVID-19 PCR testing is mandatory
For peace of mind and protection, their test must be carried out a maximum of 72 hours before their flight departure to Kuwait at any government approved medical facility.
Children under six and people with severe and moderate disabilities are exempt from COVID-19 PCR testing.
If their trip is impacted by this change, they can rearrange their flight for free, or cancel and use the value of the flight towards their next trip with Etihad Credit. Read more.