Due to the recent incidents in Sri Lanka, guests travelling with Etihad Airways to or from Colombo (CMB) may change or cancel their flight without charge. Tickets must have been purchased on or before 21 April 2019.
· One free date change is permitted until 15 June 2019
· Flights must be rebooked on the original RBD or the lowest RBD in the same cabin
· Tickets must have been issued on or before 21 April 2019
· Travel period must be between 21 April 2019 and 30 June 2019
· Re-routing or endorsement onto other airlines is not permitted
· Change fees will be waived in this instance only
· Any subsequent changes will be subject to normal fees
Cancellations and refunds
· Impacted guests are entitled to a full refund
· Applies for all individual and group bookings
· PNR must be updated with "Invol change due to Sri Lanka incident”
For more information please contact your local Etihad Airways representative.
– Ends –