Dear Trade Partner,
We’re pleased to offer your customers up to two consecutive night’s free accommodation at selected partner hotels in Abu Dhabi when they fly from Australia to India or Pakistan via Abu Dhabi. Why not enjoy a more comfortable and relaxing connection in Abu Dhabi by breaking up the journey in style.
This offer is valid from 17 March 2021 for bookings until 31 May 2021 on Australia to India or Pakistan Etihad flights only:
Selected hotel partners
Guests should complete mandatory entry requirements for India or Pakistan before they depart from Australia
India - this includes uploading their PCR test results for the Indian the authorities, and completing the essential form and entry requirements which vary by state in India.
Pakistan – remember to provide your details on the Pass Track platform for the Pakistani authorities.
Please ensure guests check etihad.com/destinationguide before they travel to complete these essential requirements.
Provided your guests are eligible for a visa on arrival in Abu Dhabi, complete the booking form and send to AbuDhabiStopover@etihad.com. Etihad Holidays will book the hotel and send vouchers directly to the trade partner or guest as listed on the form. Guests will have the option of presenting either a paper voucher or an electronic voucher to the hotel on arrival in Abu Dhabi. Simply book up to 31 May to redeem this exclusive offer.
*If your customers are not eligible for a visa on arrival, they can still transit through Abu Dhabi and will benefit from complimentary access to our Etihad lounge in Terminal 1 for the duration of their transit. A boarding pass showing the AUS-AUH and AUH-IND/AUH-PK sector, must be shown to access the T1 Etihad lounge.
1. Minimum transit time of 16 hours required in Abu Dhabi.
2. Available to guests flying from
Transit via Abu Dhabi on Etihad Airways is required.
3. Valid for bookings made in any fare choice within any class on Etihad Airways issued tickets starting with 607. Includes frequent flyer redemption bookings, award upgrades or cash plus miles promotions.
4. Hotel bookings must be made by emailing AbuDhabiStopover@etihad.com with the stopover request form completed.
5. Bookings made directly with the hotel will not be valid.
6. Valid for tickets issued from 4th April to 31 May 2021 only.
7. Within the campaign period, changed or amended tickets will still be eligible for a free stopover as long as they include a minimum transit period in Abu Dhabi of 16 hours, regardless of the original ticket issue date.
8. Valid for travel and hotel accommodation from 9th April to 30 December 2021, excluding blackout dates during major events and conferences. These include but are not limited to World Future Energy Summit (WFES), Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition & Conference (ADIPEC), Formula 1TM (F1TM), Islamic Public Holidays (Eid Al Fitr and Eid Al Adha), Christmas & New Year Festive Period.
Availability will be provided at time of free accommodation request only.
9. Valid for adults travelling on one-way or return tickets, transiting through Abu Dhabi for more than 16 hours. The free stopover can only be used on one leg of the journey, via Abu Dhabi.
10. Offer consists of up to two (2) consecutive night’s free accommodation at selected partners.
11. Free Stopover offer cannot be split across separate legs of the journey to avail multiple free accommodation offers.
12. Hotel accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and we reserve the right to offer an alternative hotel of a similar standard. No liability will be accepted where flight bookings have been made and/or tickets issued if no hotel availability exists.
13. The stopover conditions of the applicable fare of your ticket will apply, including additional charges for adding a stopover plus any applicable taxes. Please read the terms and conditions on your ticket carefully.
14. Free stopover bookings are not eligible for upgrade to a higher class of room or suite.
15. The lead person on the booking must be at least 21 years old.
16. Hotel rates are inclusive of a 10% service charge, 6% tourism fee, 4% municipality fee and 5% VAT known at the time of producing this tariff. Etihad Airways reserves the right to adjust without prior notice the quoted rates accordingly to reflect any increase or changes in the amount of government or municipality fees and/or taxes as applicable in the UAE.
17. For hotel bookings in Abu Dhabi, an additional fee of AED 15 per room per night applies. Guests must settle all additional fees directly with the hotel.
18. This is a voluntary promotion run by Etihad Airways and can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the airline(s).
19. All accommodation must be pre-booked 120 hours (five days) prior to the arrival date at the hotel, based on the promotional sales period from 4th April to 31 May 2021 only. No hotel reservations will be permitted after this date, regardless of when the flight ticket was issued or actual travel date. Any reservations made directly with a hotel do not qualify for the offer and cannot be amended by Etihad Airways without exception.
20. Reservations made directly with a hotel do not qualify and cannot be amended by Etihad Airways without exception.
21. Hotel reservations can be made for up to two adults and one child (under 12 years old) or three adults on a room-only basis, subject to the hotel’s policy on maximum room occupancy.
22. An extra bed can be requested for reservations with children under 12 or third adult at an extra cost, subject to availability, and must be paid directly at the hotel.
23. Travel companions must travel on the same date and flights with the guests eligible for the Free Stopover to be eligible to share accommodation.
24. All extra charges incurred during the stay (including breakfast, meals, laundry, room service and telephone) are the responsibility of the guest. These must be paid directly to the hotel. A credit card will be required upon check-in.
25. To cancel, please contact AbuDhabiStopover@etihad.com at least three (3) working days before you are scheduled to arrive at the hotel. Cancellation charges will apply otherwise. Specific and more restrictive cancellation charges will apply during peak periods, for instance public holidays, exhibitions, conferences, special events, Formula 1, Eid Holidays, Christmas, and New Year. The cancellation charges for the respective hotel will be informed at the time of booking. Exceptions might apply.
26. Etihad Airways reserve the right to cancel any stopover booking that does not meet these terms and conditions.
27. This offer does not constitute a package for the purpose of the EC Directive 2015/2302 on package travel and linked travel arrangements.
28. Any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdictions of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Courts and laws of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
29. Separate terms and conditions will apply to flight and hotels booked in separate transactions.
Additional Notes & Exclusions: