Flights between Sydney, Melbourne and London
We’re pleased to operate a weekly service between Australia and the UK via Abu Dhabi.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, our lounges in Abu Dhabi are closed. We will reopen them as soon as we can.
These flights are available to book through your GDS.
- There will be a change of aircraft in Abu Dhabi
- Guests will connect between the two flights via the terminal building in Abu Dhabi, following standard transfer security processes.
- Upon terminal entrance, local terminating guests shall proceed to immigration and transfer guests will be guided to transfer security. For connecting flight departure (on different aircraft)
- Guests joining the flight in Abu Dhabi will board normally from Abu Dhabi
- All Etihad London operations will arrive and depart from London Heathrow, Terminal 2, The Queen’s Terminal
- Upon arrival at their final destination, additional safety and security measures may be in place, and we ask that all guests follow these carefully
- Guests will be required to self-quarantine, and should check this before travelling.